Vue Development Company
- What is Vue.js Framework
- Pros of Vue.js
- Cons of Vue.js
- Vue.js Conferences and Workshops You Should Attend
- What is the Average Vue.js Salary (the US, UK and Ukraine)
- How to Hire a Vue.js Development Team
Vue uses an HTML-based template syntax to declare the DOM rendering of major instances of data to Vue. In conjunction with the jet system, Vue is able to reasonably calculate the number of components for re-renting and apply a minimum amount of manipulation from the DOM when the state of the application changes.
In business since 2013, Echo is your dedicated software development partner.
Software engineers at Echo have been bringing Vue.js projects to life ever since its remarkable benefits were discovered. We build sleek, beautiful and robust applications for businesses across industries.
Get in touch to discuss your tech challenges and see an actionable roadmap, budget breakdown, and timeline that will get your business on a roll.
What is Vue.js Framework
Vue.js may be tiny in size (just about 20 KB) but the opportunities it opens are huge.
It calls itself “progressive” for a reason.
Another distinctive feature of Vue.js is that it thrives on the best hand-picked ideas from React, Angular and Knockout. All of this is making the coder’s experience essentially easier.
Pros of Vue.js
- Super-fast data binding. Data sync between model and view components works like magic. This is great for any single-page application, especially those apps that require real-time updates.
- Simple and neat syntax. Not only Vue.js syntax is super simple, it also feels intuitive. Developers can build complex templates at ease and still be able to spot any errors at a glance.
- Reusable architecture. Views and Components within Vue.js make it so easy to add new functionality to existing infrastructure. Reusing code and sharing states has never been easier.
- Flexible and lightweight. “Opinionated” is definitely not the approach Vue.js took. Developers have an unparalleled opportunity to design apps exactly as they envision them.
- In-depth documentation. Vue.js makes it easy to get started thanks to its brilliant documentation. Finally a frontend framework with a short learning curve.
- TypeScript integration. Developers tend to have a love-hate relationship with TypeScript but not when it comes to Vue.js. It provides native TypeScript support.
Cons of Vue.js
- Community at a nascent stage. Vue.js has yet to establish a large dedicated developer community. Updates are regular and helpful but tutorials don’t always keep up. An upshot? Finding a solution can be time-consuming.
- Dominance of the Chinese language. English-speaking programmers will find it hard to handle Chinese code. It is still more common than English.
- Too many choices. Flexibility is nice but it may mix things up for a large-scale project. Developers need to carefully evaluate their options as time and costs are always of the essence.
Vue.js Conferences and Workshops You Should Attend
Vue.js conferences and meetups continue to offer attendees the opportunity to learn new skills, discover recent trends, view the latest technologies. You get to enjoy networking with other professionals, meet new friends and contacts in the industry. Thus, we’ve compiled a curated list of the top Vue.js conferences and other related events around the world you should consider attending to broaden your horizons, update your skill set and build relationships with key developers, leading experts and decision makers.
- VueConf.US (http://www.vueconf.us/). Where: Tampa, FL, USA
- Vue.js Amsterdam (https://www.vuejs.amsterdam/). Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Vue.js London (http://vuejs.london/), Where: London, United Kingdom
What is the Average Vue.js Salary (the US, UK and Ukraine)
A development framework like Vue.js is poised to grow in popularity in the upcoming years. The same can be said about the salary of Vue.js coders. Here are the top 3 hottest locations to hire the dedicated Vue.js talent that you would definitely want to consider.
- The United States. The US is by far the most expensive place to hire dedicated Vue.js developers. The average annual Vue.js salary ranges from $100,000 to $118,000.
- United Kingdom. Skilled Vue.js developers in the UK earn an annual average salary of some $65,000.
- Ukraine. Dynamic and promising, Ukrainian pool of Vue.js talent is growing fast. It’s also one of the most affordable in Europe: the average annual Vue.js salary is $21,700.
How to Hire a Vue.js Development Team
Echo is on a mission to help you hire dedicated Vue.js developers with just the right stack and experience to match your business.
We feature a vast CV database with first-class Senior and Junior developers that will power your project with robust and tailored tech solutions.