React Development Company
- React Explained
- Why is React development so popular
- What is the difference between React.js and React Native
- Pros of React
- Cons of React
- What is the Average ReactJS Salary (the US, UK, and Ukraine)
- How to Hire ReactJS Development Team
At a time of its public release in 2013, React was so innovative that it made headlines right away. React is the interface development library created by Facebook. Super fast and lightweight, this declarative library takes the development of user interfaces to a new level. Its component-based architecture is particularly well-suited to support apps with complex logic and frequent data-heavy updates. No wonder Facebook, Netflix, and Dropbox teams chose to run their products on React.
Components are convenient to build, reuse, support, test. Since the component contains everything that it needs, and nothing superfluous, this approach provides high connectivity and low connectivity.
Going since 2013, the team at Echo has been closely following the remarkable rise of React and its growing applicability across industries. We deliver staff augmentation and custom React software development services.
Echo developers expertly use React to turn complex code into beautiful and engaging user experiences. Get in touch to discuss how to build industry-leading applications for your business with React.
Why is React development so popular
- Flexibility. React.js is compatible with multiple stage managers including Flux, Reflux, Alt, and Redux.
- High performance. React.js reconciles virtual DOM with existing DOM. Components get updated the moment the data changes which is vital for data-rich applications.
- Backward compatibility. Developers can rest assured the familiar interface won’t be tweaked way too frequently. Teams can run projects on the latest React.js version without programmers having to bother with rewriting the codebase.
What is the difference between React.js and React Native
While React.js is a library for creating web, desktop, mobile, and hybrid applications, React Native is a framework for mobile development. Unlike React.js, React Native only centers on functionality that allows building mobile apps with a native look and feel.
Pros of React
- Virtual DOM speeds up React.js development. Even the smallest changes that users make spring to life almost instantly thanks to the virtual DOM. Updates occur when and where they’re needed without overwhelming the entire UI.
- Reusable and isolated components. Not only developers can reuse React.js components, but they also have the luxury of knowing that any particular tweak will not affect the entire system. Teams get more efficient and less prone to errors.
- Downward data flow. Contrary to view-model systems, React.js sends the data in one direction. Downward data binding makes it impossible for child data to affect parent elements, which simplifies and accelerates the developer’s work.
- Collaborative React.js community. With 1,200+ open-source developers dedicated to advancing React.js, this library can only get better. Plenty of helpful apps and auxiliary tools are open and free for all.
Cons of React
- Fast-paced updates. With its frequent releases, React.js ecosystem is changing so rapidly that it becomes quite a challenge for developers to keep up.
- Lack of documentation. As developers struggle to learn to work with new tools, scarce and outdated resources are certainly not helping. Lack of proper documentation can become a major development risk for the team.
What is the Average ReactJS Salary (the US, UK, and Ukraine)
- The United States. One of the highest-paid in the world, the US React.js developer earns an average annual salary of nearly $91,000.
- The United Kingdom. The average annual cost of hiring a UK developer is about $40,000.
- Ukraine. A hotspot in the React.js development landscape, Ukraine is one of the most affordable destinations. It would take the average annual salary of $20,000 to hire React talent in the country.
How to Hire ReactJS Development Team
The team at Echo is your dedicated React.js development partner, bringing you 7 years of engineering experience. Contact us to access our curated CV database and hire skilled Senior and Junior React.js developers that will make a first-class addition to your project.