Hire Python Developers
Many startups and established companies in the world use Python in one way or another. It is a smart choice and whatever ideas or tasks you might have skilled Python developers at Echo with years of experience can deliver your projects with great devotion and meeting high standards.
The right Python development company for your project
According to TIOBE, Python is ranked No. 3 among programming languages. That comes as no surprise, as this technology allows a developer to implement it almost everywhere, starting with back-end development of the website and up to developing AI/ML, games and mobile apps.
The number of companies and agencies offering custom Python development services is extremely high across the globe. That makes choosing a reliable contractor a really difficult task. However, sometimes you can be lucky to find the developers right next door to your office in San Francisco, or you can hire a remote team located somewhere in India.
Besides the location, one more thing should be considered. That is the type of service provided by a certain company. You have several options, ranging from the full-fledged boutique firm that offers turnkey services on demand, up to recruiting or outsourcing agencies whose mission is to match your request with the right software engineers.
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.” — Lawrence Bossidy
In most cases, if the project you are developing requires only minor tweaks or maintenance from time to time, there is no reason to employ a full-time developer, neither remotely nor in-house. Hiring a freelancer on Upwork, Fiverr or People Per Hour to get this job done is probably the best option. But, if your project is long-term and complex, working with a Python development company can be a better solution.
How can you get the perfect team to match your needs though? Here are some suggestions to consider:
- Ask for your friends’ recommendations.
- Place an ad on the matchmaking services like DevTeam.Space, Aciety, YouTeam, etc.
- Search Google for an outsourcing company.
Whatever the option you may choose for your searching and vetting experience, the key factor on how to validate potential team members or an outsourcing company is checking references. It can provide true insights into the company’s processes and service quality.
5 reasons to hire Python developers with Echo
- First-Class Recruitment. We use a special sort of magic to find suitable candidates by the wave of the hand. Echo recruiters will find and hire the best software engineers to meet your requirements in no time. This usually takes 2 to 4 weeks.
- Diverse Experience. Our specialists have significant experience working with young startups, large enterprises, forward-thinking entrepreneurs, and various social projects. Every part of our extensive knowledge is used to create a unique project for you.
- Talent Retention. You should try to establish a more extended collaboration with remote engineers. With this in mind, our HR and account managers know how important it is to retain each and every talent you hire with us.
- Infrastructure Setup. The main goal of Echo is to build a comfortable work environment so people want to stay for the long term. Just remember, when you invest in your team, it invests back in you.
- Direct Communication. By managing remote developers, you have complete control over the project’s quality. Get the fastest possible business growth with the right team control.
Successful digital products built with Python
Python is everywhere. New products are being made with this awesome technology and some of the biggest and most successful companies in the world are incorporating Python into their tech stack — Udemy, Ripple, GoFundMe, Realtor, eBay and Instacart.
Sources of logotypes: Wikipedia, TechCrunch, Pinterest, Twitter, Depositphotos, Dribble.
Let’s explore what these companies do. Most of them need no introduction:
- Udemy is an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 155,000 courses and 40 million students.
- Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, currency exchange and remittance network.
- GoFundMe: #1 fundraising platform for crowdfunding.
- Realtor is the trusted resource for home buyers, sellers and dreamers, offering the most comprehensive source of for-sale properties.
- eBay connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunities for all.
- Instacart is one of the largest, most widely available grocery delivery services across the United States.
Not only the big guys are using Python in their production. Many of our customers adore it and hire remote Python software engineers with our help.
Advantages of using Python over other technologies
The diverse real-life application of Python is a result of the combination of features that give this technology an edge over others:
- Code readability. The language is versatile, easy to use and learn, readable and well-structured.
- Open-source with a vibrant community. You can download Python for free and write code in a matter of minutes. What’s more, the Python dev community is one of the best in the world. It’s very large and active.
- Various third-party modules. You can find a PyPI library for basically anything you could imagine: from web development, through game development, to machine learning.
- Great for prototypes. You can do more with less code, which means you can build prototypes and test out ideas much quicker in Python than in other languages.
- Productivity. Its integration features and control capabilities can enhance the productivity of applications.
Creator of Python Programming Language, Guido van Rossum | Q&A Session
This video was published by OxfordUnion (1.36M subscribers).
“Van Rossum is a Dutch programmer and the author of Python. He was the language’s Benevolent Dictator for Life until 2018, and now sits on the Python Steering Council. He has also developed software for Google, and currently works at Dropbox.”
Current demand for Python programmers in the developed countries
As Python is actively used for various progressive projects, including machine learning, websites, games and mobile apps, the demand for its developers is rising worldwide. For example, in Stackoverflow’s survey, 66% of respondents considered Python to be the best coding language for their future career.
According to LinkedIn, 36,000+ Python engineering jobs are open in the United States at the moment (As of November 2021).
And the number of university graduates doesn’t cover all the needs US companies have in Python professionals. That is the first reason why recruiters and businesses turn their faces to remote specialists from other countries.
Besides that, their services are usually more affordable than similar services of locals.
And the third key factor to hire a remote tech team from abroad is its qualifications. Talented software engineers live and work everywhere, not only in Silicon Valley.
The average Python developer salary in the world
The term “average salary” is somewhat of an enigma to sociological studies.
On one hand, you can count the average number in the world like arithmetic mean in various regions. On the other hand, there is a difference in employee compensation even in terms of a single company as there are junior developers, seniors, architects and others.
In addition, the whole Western world calculates annual salaries, yet Eastern European businesses and specialists are accustomed to monthly salaries.
Sources: Indeed, Glassdoor, Seek, DOU, Computrabajo, Naukri
Comparing annual salaries in various countries, the United States is predictably on the top with its average salaries over $100,000 per year before taxes. California is still number one, but we won’t be surprised if Texas can become the next Silicon Valley in the states.
The UK and Australia are keeping 2nd and 3rd places as their salaries offered to Python developers are around $70,000 on average. Northern and Western European companies offer approximately $50,000 (42K euros) to their local middle-level software engineers. Eastern Europe and Ukraine, in particular, share very similar median rates to Latin America which are $25-30K per year. Indian specialists expect around $13,000 (1 million rupees) per year.
While India seems to be the most cost-effective option, the cheapest solutions are not always the best. The truth is that you should be ready to pay for quality, regardless of the country your developer comes from.
How much does it cost to hire full-time Python developers in Ukraine?
The most obvious answer is to get the real numbers from the local IT platforms or job boards like DOU. It can be $1,800, $3,500 or $5,000, which indicates the monthly salary of the developer. But, there’s always a but, as you know.
The biggest mistake CTOs, product managers and startup founders make when hiring remotely and comparing developers is they ignore the embedded costs. In fact, there are numerous and substantial overhead costs (up to 50%) on top of the salaries mentioned above. For example:
- Recruiting and HR management
- Paid vacations, public holidays and sick leaves
- Payroll, taxes and legal support
- Workplace setup, hardware and software
- Professional education reimbursement
And if you choose a hard way to hire developers directly on your own, you need to take care of these tasks.
As an alternative, you can work with a tech partner such as Echo and focus on your core business goals instead. Going this route will save you a considerable amount of time and energy.
OK. Let’s get started. What are the next steps?
With Echo, hiring a full-time Python developer or even the entire back-end development team is a simple process:
- Gathering Requirements. We start by hearing out your requirements, including project details, job descriptions, team size, workflow and cultural key points. No one-size-fits-all questionnaires.
- Selection and Validation. Our HR and tech experts thoroughly interview candidates. You approve each developer and give us the green light to hire them. Once all parties come to an agreement, the work starts.
- Launch and Ongoing Support. Our involvement in the process doesn’t end when we deliver a needed talent to you. We act as a mediator between the new hire and you to ensure a healthy and long-lasting relationship.
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t give you any false expectations of bringing in a bunch of senior developers the very next day. Finding, validating and hiring the right candidate always takes some time. We utilize our experience, expertise and network to make it happen as soon as feasibly possible.
Drop us a line to get the conversation started today!