Laravel Development Company
- What is Laravel
- Benefits of Laravel Framework
- Key Skills and Experience for Laravel
- What is the Average Laravel Developer Salary? (US, UK and Ukraine)
- Why Would Anyone Hire a Laravel Developer Online
- Conferences and hackathons
- How to Hire a Laravel Development Team
While only released in 2011, Laravel took the programming world by storm. This PHP development framework is now the most widely used, according to the SitePoint survey. As a free, open-source web framework, it employs the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture to deliver simplified web project development.
Struggling with your Laravel project?
Take off the strain of constantly searching for the IT talent and employing an in-house team. Software developers at Echo can bring a wealth of engineering expertise to your project as well as a rich technology stack.
What is Laravel
As one of the most widespread backend development languages, PHP works behind the scenes to ensure that both the application and databases work properly at all times. Laravel aims to make the complex PHP development process easier, faster and more efficient by providing a handy ecosystem of programming tools.
Laravel is under MIT License terms.
Benefits of Laravel Framework
- Automation of testing. To employ an iterative and flexible approach, software development teams need a seamless testing architecture. Testing is front and center of Laravel framework. The process is largely automated thanks to out-of-the-box packages as well as testing and user behavior simulation features.
- Out-of-the-box authentication. Laravel makes it easy to manage access to resources and identify unauthorized users. With this framework, the logic of authorization becomes genuinely simple.
- Email service integration. Developers love Laravel for its top-notch integration with email services via a clean API. As well as that, it goes an extra mile and enables notifications across Slack and SMS.
- Multiple caching backends. Application speed is one of the top concerns for every coder. Laravel supports multiple caching configurations as well as in-memory caching – perfect for large-scale applications. Smaller applications can benefit from Laravel’s own cache driver.
- The lens on the security. In the digital age, every developer dedicates extra effort to ensure the ultimate security of the application. Laravel is inherently secure, helping developers protect their apps against SQL injection, XSS and CSRF.
- Advanced error handling. With Laravel, developers can boost usability and user experience of their applications. Laravel takes this to a new level by configuring exception and error by default for all projects it powers. To handle logs better, it integrates with Monolog library.
- Easy setup of URL routing. Laravel helps developers ensure that users always land on the pages they are actually looking for. The framework automatically adds routes to each new project.
- Frontend and backend separation. As an MVC development framework, Laravel separates areas of responsibility between designers and developers right from the start. Fixing bugs is now infinitely easier.
- Handy delayed delivery options. Developers can make the most of Laravel’s message queue solution via a unified API. This is a great way to accelerate web requests and ensure efficient application performance.
- Hassle-free task scheduler. It only takes one Cron entry to schedule tasks with Laravel. Scheduling and performing automatic database cleanups, emailing and more has never been so easy.
Key Skills and Experience for Laravel
- Database management. From creating and editing databases to merging and deleting them, a Laravel developer must know the ins and outs of database management, including various SQL systems.
What is the Average Laravel Developer Salary? (US, UK and Ukraine)
While a tendency to distribute engineering across several locations beyond a home country is still hot, allowing startups in the USA and Western Europe to significantly save costs, source better technological expertise, accelerate time to market and do more for less, we’ve built a fresh guide to Laravel coders compensation in Ukraine, one of Eastern European leading pools of software development resources.
- The United States. The average Laravel coder salary in the US is $85,268 (source: https://www.ziprecruiter.com).
- The United Kingdom. The average Laravel consultant salary in England is $47,435 (source: https://neuvoo.co.uk)
- Ukraine. The average Laravel consultant salary in Ukraine is $20,500 (source: https://www.payscale.com)
Why Would Anyone Hire a Laravel Developer Online
Outsourcing your software development needs to a dedicated and experienced remote team can become one of the best business decisions you’ve ever made.
Not only you can allocate your financial resources smarter, you can also hire a whole pool of first-class developer talent you failed to find at home. Better yet, you can take off the strain of employing an in-house IT team.
Online Laravel communities
There are just a few examples of thriving online communities where Laravel developers go to grow.
- Laracasts (https://laracasts.com/)
- Laravel.io (https://laravel.io/)
- Laravel Daily (https://laraveldaily.com/)
Conferences and hackathons
Laravel conferences and meetups continue to offer attendees the opportunity to learn new skills, discover recent trends, view the latest technologies. You get to enjoy networking with other professionals, meet new friends and contacts in the industry. Thus, we’ve compiled a list of the top Laravel conferences and other related events around the world you should consider attending to broaden your horizons, update your skill set and build relationships with key developers, leading experts and decision makers:
- Laracon EU (https://laracon.eu/). Where: Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Laracon EU is a unique international Laravel event with over 750 attendees. The conference has multiple tracks and is focusing on in-depth technical talks. Come learn about the state of the industry while networking with like-minded and diversely experienced developers.
- Laracon USA (https://laracon.us/). Where: Chicago, USA. Are you a developer who has a passion for building web-applications? Do you love Laravel or are just in the processing of getting started? Do you want to meet the community members that help make it all happen? Then this is the place to be. Laracon USA is the single largest gathering of Laravel developers and enthusiasts in all world.
- Laracon Online (https://laracon.net/). There’s nothing like attending a Laracon, but unfortunately, not everyone can take part in Laracon US or EU in person. That’s why we’ve created Laracon Online. The easiest and most affordable way to get the Laracon experience. We’ve put together a full day of talks featuring some of Laravel’s brightest minds, and streaming them directly to your home or office.
How to Hire a Laravel Development Team
Echo transforms the way you hire top Laravel talent. As a project owner, you can get access to our huge CV database of dedicated developers ranging from Junior to Senior.
Hire the best talent to kickstart your project with us!