Golang Development Company
- Short Golang Overview
- Pros and Cons of Golang
- Benefits of Go for Web Development
- Key Skills and Experience for Golang Developers
- What is the Average Golang Salary (US, UK, and Ukraine)
- How to Hire a Golang Development Team
Relatively new but simple and fast, Golang is gaining popularity in the IT-community. It can be said without the doubt that Golang will be used more and more often for the development of different software in the foreseen future. Each year more and more developers get acquainted with Golang and start working with it. Learn about Golang now and find a perfect team for your project.
It doesn’t matter which type of project you plan to develop, Echo is eager to help you hire software developers.
The process will be easy and fast as we have an extensive CV database. Echo will help you to hire the best Golang expert or even the whole team. We promise that your project will be perfectly executed in a timely manner.
Short Golang Overview
10 years ago, in 2009, the release of Golang was announced. Finally, in 2012, it was released. Golang (also known as Go) is an open source language that can be used with a wide range of operating systems ‒ OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Windows, Linux, etc. Golang was created with the idea of using it for the development of the Internet of Things projects.
Being very young, Go is already on the 5th place in the list of most loved programming languages in StackOverflow Survey. Consequently, the demand for Golang developers is only rising according to Google Go survey.
With this in mind, there is no doubt that Go will only get more popular and more companies will choose it for the development of their projects.
Pros and Cons of Golang
In order to choose Golang for the development of your project, you should take a look at all the pros and cons of Golang. Among the main advantages of this language are:
- It is extremely fast.
- It is easy to learn, read, and understand.
- Golang has great memory management.
- It has a good standard library.
- It has built-in testing support.
- Go has a variety of static analysis tools.
However, there are also a few drawbacks, which should be mentioned:
- Golang has no generics.
- Library support is inconsistent.
- Dependency management is poor.
- Golang community may be a bit unfriendly and difficult.
Now you can weigh the advantages and disadvantages and decide if Golang is the best option for your project.
Benefits of Go for Web Development
If you are almost convinced to pick Golang and hire a team of dedicated developers, you should as well consider these benefits of Go:
- Golang documentation is simple, beautifully crafted and easy to understand.
- Only one available framework and single basic toolchain save plenty of time. Instead of deciding on frameworks and tools, the team of developers can go straight to work.
- Golang automatically detects race conditions.
Key Skills and Experience for Golang Developers
Like any software developer, Golang programmer should be motivated, have great communicational and time-management skills. If to talk about hard skills, any Golang development specialist should know:
- Golang language as well as tools, frameworks, idioms, paradigms, and constructs
- Basic electronic components and hardware
- Web, network, system, and hardware securityAlso, it is obvious that any software expert should always be opened to learning new things and new opportunities.
What is the Average Golang Salary (US, UK, and Ukraine)
Comparing the salaries of Golang programmers in different countries can be very important if you are on a budget. It also can help you to opt for nearshoring or offshoring as opposite to hiring local developers.
For instance, Junior developer in the United States monthly earns around $ 6,000 while experienced programmers can earn up to $ 14,500. Golang experts from the UK earn from $ 1,050 to $ 10,400 in a month depending on one’s level of expertise.
If you are to hire a Golang developer from Ukraine, you should know that the average monthly salary ranges from $ 1,000 to $ 5,300. Thus, hiring Ukrainian development specialists can be very budget-friendly. Even more, if you hire a whole team.
How to Hire a Golang Development Team
Here, in Echo, we will do everything to help you find the best development specialists for your project. First of all, nearshoring or offshoring is cost-efficient. Second of all, Echo will take care of your team, so you will be able to focus on your company and your project. Third of all, Ukrainian programmers are known around the world to be hard-working and devoted professionals.
In order to help you to hire Golang developer or a development team, experts from Echo will look through our big CV database. It includes software developers of all the levels of expertise ‒ from Junior to Senior. After choosing candidates, you will personally interview them and choose those that match your requirements.
The team of Echo that consists of accountants and tax specialists, HRs and office managers then will take care of the needs of your team. And you will focus on your project to gain the best result.