Django Developers for Hire
- Short Django Overview
- What Kind of Projects Can You Build in Django
- Pros and Cons of Django
- Key Skills and Experience for Django
- Best Books to Learn Django
- Django Conferences and Meetups You Should Attend
- What is the Average Django Salary (US, UK, and Ukraine)
- How to Hire a Django Development Team
Although there are a few alternative Python frameworks, Django seems to be the best of them with is numerous advantages. It is a high-level open Python framework for developing web-based systems.
Here, in Echo, we are ready to help you to hire the best Django developers or development, teams.
Echo specialists will search through our CV database and will definitely find the best Django experts for you. We have candidates of various levels ‒ from Junior to Senior ‒ so forming a successful and productive team will be easy. Hire developers with us, and you will certainly get the best results.
Short Django Overview
Initially created as a framework for Python in 2005, Django quickly gained popularity.
Developers and development teams use Django for different projects both for start-ups and established companies. Either you need a website or an application, choosing Django may be the right choice if you’re looking for a fast and good result. Website on Django is constructed from one or several parts that are recommended to be made modular.
This is one of the essential architectural differences of this framework from others. The initial development of Django as the tool of working on news resources has had a profound effect on its architecture: it provides a number of tools that help in the rapid development of informational websites.
Django has a built-in content management module that can be included on any site made on Django, and which can manage multiple sites at once on one server at a time. The administrative module allows you to create, modify, and remove any site content, logging all actions and provides an interface for managing users and groups.
The Django distribution also includes programs for the comment system, syndication of RSS and Atom, “static pages”, URL redirection, and more. Django supports the OOP paradigm. DB objects in the terminology of Django are referred to as “models”. The framework provides the developer with an advanced application programming interface for high-level data access.
Every year the number of projects created with Django keeps growing. More and more developers choose to learn and use it. It is open-source, free, and time-efficient, and this makes Django one of the best choices for web development. Among the projects developed with Django are such well-known ones as Instagram, Spotify, The Washington Post website, Pinterest, and Dropbox.
What Kind of Projects Can You Build in Django
Django quickly adapts to the requirements of the rapidly changing modern world. Thus, it is versatile and can be used in the development of the number of various products. So you can use Django if you need to create:
- Filtering system
- A platform for document administration
- Booking system
- System for intricate calculations and data analysis
- System for content management (CMS)
- Communication platform
- Verification system
- Customer relation management system (CRM)
Pros and Cons of Django
Like any other programming language, Django has some advantages as well as disadvantages, and we should take a look at them.
Among the main benefits of Django are:
- Its speed. If you have tight deadlines, Django is the right choice.
- Its scalability.
- Its security.
- It is loaded with extras that simplify and speed up the programming process.
If we talk about the drawbacks of Django, those should be mentioned:
- In order to work, you have to know the full system.
- Django ORM is a basis for everything.
- Some consider Django too monolithic.
- The components get deployed together.
- URLs have to be specified for regular expressions.
Knowing all the pros and cons of Django, you now can decide if it is suitable for your project.
Key Skills and Experience for Django
Django’s popularity keeps growing, and each year more software engineers start using it. If you want to hire the best specialist for your team, you should pay attention to one’s skills. Therefore, good Django expert should have the knowledge of:
- Python and namely Django framework
- Object-relational mappers and object-oriented concepts
- Front-end technologies
- Web applications security
- Cloud environments
- The architecture of scalable platforms
- Software development life cycle
Any expert working in the field of IT should as well have good problem-solving, communication, and time-management skills.
Best Books to Learn Django
In this post, we have prepared a curated top list of reading recommendations for beginners and experienced.
- Two Scoops of Django 1.11: Best Practices for the Django Web Framework (2017). Authors: Daniel Roy Greenfeld, Audrey Roy Greenfeld
- Test-Driven Development with Python: Obey the Testing Goat (2017). Author: Harry J. W. Percival
- Mastering Django (2016). Author: Nigel George
- Build Your First Website with Python and Django (2017). Author: Nigel George
- Django Unleashed (2015). Author: Andrew Pinkham
- Beginning Django (2017). Author: Daniel RubioDjango: Web Development with Python (2016). Authors: Samuel Dauzon, Aidas Bendoraitis
Django Conferences and Meetups You Should Attend
Django conferences and meetups continue to offer attendees the opportunity to learn new skills, discover recent trends, view the latest technologies.
- DjangoCon Europe (https://djangocon.eu/). Where: Heidelberg, Germany
- DjangoCon US (https://djangocon.us/). Where: San Diego, CA, USA
- PyCon US (https://us.pycon.org). Where: Clevelend, USA
- EuroPython (https://europython.eu/)
What is the Average Django Salary (US, UK, and Ukraine)
The average salary of any software development specialist depends on experience and a range of expertise. However, at the moment, we can compare salaries of Django developers in the UK, United States, and Ukraine.
In the USA, on average Django developer earns from $ 5,800 to $ 8,000 a month. The monthly salary of a respective expert in the UK ranges from $ 3,300 to $ 5,000. And in Ukraine Django programmers earn from $ 2,000 to $ 3,000 a month.
Thus, if you hire nearshoring or offshoring software developers from Ukraine you can save a decent percentage of your budget.
How to Hire a Django Development Team
If you opt for nearshoring or offshoring, Echo will gladly help you to hire a team of dedicated Django developers. We are sure that our broad CV database contains the resumes of the best programmers that will definitely suit your requirements.
After we offer you the list of candidates, you will personally interview them and form a team of development specialists.
You don’t need to worry about the office and work conditions ‒ HR specialists and office managers of Echo will take care of your developers.
You don’t need to worry about law and taxes as experienced accountants and tax specialists of Echo will take care of the payroll process and payments. This way, you will be able to focus on your work and your project while your Django development team will stay happy, motivated, and taken care of.
Moreover, during our collaboration, we offer you constant support and advice. If you were still hesitating, now it is time to contact Echo and begin our cooperation.