The VNTANA platform allows you to upload existing 3D designs or 3D scans and instantly create an immersive 3D e-commerce and web-based augmented reality experience to wow customers.
World’s first purpose-built 3D Content Management System. Patented algorithms ensure your 3D models load fast with the highest quality images in any channel on any device. Enterprise security ensures all of your 3D models are only viewed by those intended.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or any similar role;
- Experience with cloud-based development, Kubernetes, Docker Container;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Struts, Play, JSF, Spring MVC and Spring Security;
- Familiar with SQL or NoSQL databases like Postgres SQL, MongoDB;
- Experience with the large and disparate data set;
- Experience with creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Strong experience with security and familiar with the top 10 OWASP concepts;
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering;
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- Analyze and assess business needs to find the best solution for the VNTANA 3D Platform;
- Gather system requirements, build application specification documents, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernized application design and testing features before release;
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date;
- Interact with the product team to identify and analyze requirements for development purposes;
- Prioritizing the security and executing tasks throughout the SDLC;
- Follow the full Software Lifecycle processes for designing, developing, testing and releasing the software;
- Participate in the sprint planning meetings;
- Properly comment the code and write documentation.