Bulgarian IT outsource company (www.mentormate.com) with headquarters in the US (projects in healthcare, education, finance, agriculture & beyond). As a remote partner in our network, you’ll participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms. This position requires full involvement in the design and build iOS consumer and business applications. Normally, Scrum development methodology is used to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards.
- proficient with Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- deep understanding of Objective-C/ Swift design patterns
- deep understanding of the memory management in the iOS platform
- knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- experience with code signing and delivery of iOS applications
- familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
WOULD BE A PLUS
- experience with other mobile development platforms (e.g. Android, Xamarin, React Native)
- portfolio with working mobile applications
- samples of source code
- experience with database design and implementation
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, sports, social networks, and other interesting business areas.
- provide technical leadership and expertise to the other team members
- ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- integrate with server-side APIs
- work with the latest development technologies from Apple
- daily communication with US-based team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders