COMPANY AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
Our client is one of the Top 10 innovative tech companies in Europe that provides top-notch technological solutions for businesses in the logistics industry. With more than 20 years of experience in building global logistics solutions and on the foundation of extensive market knowledge, the team has been designed to fulfill the company vision: to reshape and improve the way how shipping and chartering activities are conducted today, and to facilitate every single step throughout the shipping and chartering lifecycle while eliminating data boundaries.
Their main project is a revolutionary solution that integrates blockchain technology to streamline shipping and chartering operations for companies of all sizes. It offers a comprehensive suite of software tools to manage daily activities in one platform, allowing access to both internal and external data for enhanced shipping efficiency and analysis.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll be an essential member of the development team building innovative solutions.
- Be a part of a collaborative development environment with both build and run responsibilities;
- Help the team quickly identify and solve challenges and blockers;
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of new solutions;
- Develop clean, standards-based modern code;
- Enforce coding standards that support the organization’s architectural roadmap/strategy.
5+ years of hands-on experience with:
- .Net Framework 4.7;
- Angular JS;
- Kendo UI;
- SQL Server;
- REST API.
Upper-Intermediate/Advanced. The candidate should be able to clearly communicate and deliver his ideas.
WORK SCHEDULE AND TIMEZONE:
Flexible Mon – Fri 8 hr working day, with the main team located within Central Europe.