Software for the Building Industry (myparadigm.com). Our teams work on a variety of customer projects, focusing on designing and enhancing custom solutions. As a Middle/Senior Front End Software Developer, your goal is to create intuitive and visually appealing user experiences for new customer-specific web front-end applications. You will have the opportunity to work closely with other FE developers, Systems Consultants, QA, and customers in an agile environment.
We work on different projects serving 30+ customers. The products constantly evolving to become better, so you will always have new and interesting work across all our customer projects. In addition, you will also get the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Cloud, Product, and Services project teams. The projects range from brand new implementations of our Web CenterPoint solution to working on production support for our existing systems.
- React/Redux (2+ years);
- HTML, CSS, SASS, LASS;
- Restful API;
- Identify and guide on web standards, including technical feasibility-analysis of UI/UX designs;
- Collaborate on designs, ensuring projects will integrate with the back-end APIs with a strong focus on user workflow performance;
- Develop front end application code and participate in peer code reviews;
- Package and deploy customer solutions;
- Create and convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Maintain a secure, stable, and scalable front-end ecosystem;
- Contribute to improving processes and tools used for front end development;
- Have the opportunity to monitor and apply current and future technology and design principles to improve organizational projects and systems architecture.