We’re looking for an experienced PM/BA to join our team. You will work closely with remote tech specialists and leverage the best practices in product development. We also expect you to help us with the presale activities and discovery phase to get new potential customers.
- Manage project development and team members;
- Execute the project plan effectively throughout the lifecycle and update it as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Interaction with key stakeholders to gather and analyse business requirements, manage expectations, consulting them on opportunities;
- Identify, analyse and communicate project risks;
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation;
- Schedule project timelines, review deliverables and milestones prepared by a team;
- Build lasting relationships with clients and their representatives.
- Experience as an IT PM or BA for 3 years or more;
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC and project management methodologies;
- Knowledge of BPM methodology;
- Experience with project planning and estimation;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and build a work plan on these priorities;
- Desire to adhere to high standards of work, focus on quality;
- English: Upper Intermediate level or higher, both verbal and written.
- High level of self-organization;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.