A high-growth, venture-backed company (www.celebrityagent.com) that is doubling our revenue on a quarterly basis. This is a life-changing opportunity for the right developers to join a winning team and help develop exciting technology in real estate tech. Our product is a 3-tier, marketing automation SaaS product for real estate agents that is heavy in data automation.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- At least 1 year of experience working with Symfony 4+ (the team uses 5.3) or Laravel in case it’s a match in terms of all the other skills;
- Ability to apply design patterns and the ability to design individual components independently;
- Understanding of MySQL/MariaDB and the ability to write optimized queries in large databases;
- Practical testing skills with PHPUnit and Symfony Web Tests. Using Code Quality tools locally and in CI (the team uses phpcsfix, phpstan for PHP and eslint, Prettier, stylelint for js/css);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Willingness to share some PHP sources written by you (a couple of controllers or service classes) prior to a technical interview.
- Working on marketing instruments and building automated campaigns for real estate owners;
- Working with APIs and data that comes from real estate systems;
- Building a large, long-lived system from the ground up and in an ever-changing startup environment;
- Working on a customer-facing CRM/back-office.
Would be a plus
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Some experience with Twitter Bootstap / jQuery / SCSS and understanding of BEM