The platform (www.VNTANA.com) allows you to upload existing 3D designs or 3D scans and instantly create an immersive 3D e-commerce and web-based augmented reality experience to wow customers. Patented algorithms ensure your 3D models load fast with the highest quality images in any channel on any device. Enterprise security ensures all of your 3D models are only viewed by those intended.
- Build and maintain the VNTANA Platform 3D model operations pipeline;
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch within the model operations pipeline.
- More than 5 years of recent experience with Node and/or Python;
- Experience with make and Cmake;
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure providers and how they function (preferable Google Cloud);
- Experience with Linux;
- Familiar with developing for distributed, modular architecture (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Comfortable with working in a development cycle leading all the way to deployment in a live environment;
- Familiar with database operations and comfortable working with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL);
- Commitment to good code styling, documentation, and testing practices.
Would be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field;
- Excellent skills with C++;
- 3D Graphics experience;
- Knowledge of 3D file formats (glTF, USDZ, FBX, etc.);
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and ability to work with related software (Jenkins).