Touch Stay digital guidebooks (touchstay.com) are the brainchild of Andy McNulty and Joe Jones – two serial travellers who kept on encountering the same issue over and over again: an absence of clear communication with their rental accommodation hosts. After realizing that they shared the same frustrations, they vowed to solve the problem together – and in 2014 Touch Stay was born. Designed to help any type of hospitality professional better communicate with their guests, TS has gone on to become the highlight of guest reviews worldwide. It’s been cited as a reason for repeat bookings, longer stays and most importantly – happier guests.
- 2+ years of experience with Vue.js (V2);
- Familiarity working with REST API;
- Experience with Typescript.
AS A PLUS
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps (PWA);
- Experience with Google Maps API.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES
- Develop new features and improve existing functionality;
- Assist in upgrade of vue.js from V2 to V3;
- Suggest optimal tools and libraries to use;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Regular communication with the client.