We are NordCode (nordcode.io) — 50+ professionals within dedicated teams solely focused on meeting the business goals of our customers. Starting with digital strategy and ending with tailor-made solutions, we help to improve customer experience and grow business. Currently, we are looking for experienced PHP developers in Ukraine to join our teams remotely.
You will be working on various FinTech & E-commerce projects for many famous Lithuanian and Scandinavian brands.
- Symfony framework any version (2 years+ of experience);
- MySQL (indexes, procedures, triggers, transactions, etc);
- Elastic Search;
- OOP / SOLID / Design patterns;
- Automation tests (PHPUnit, Codeception or similar tools);
- Restful API;
- English: Intermediate+ (daily communication).
NICE TO HAVE
- NoSQL experience;
- Sylius — Open Source eCommerce platform on top of Symfony.
- Working in a multi-functional, self-organizing team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- Participating in the planning, design, implementation, and support of tech products;
- Following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- Constantly improving as a developer and a team member, and sharing knowledge with other team members.