As a consulting company we develop various iOS /Android/web apps, for example, apps for public transport, gas stations, medical consultancy (questionnaires or chat / video-based), or apps that require connectivity with 3rd party devices. Few of our clients: biggest Lithuanian and Finland gas stations, Super-G – leading kids smart-watch company in Europe, DoMental – mental health startup in USA already raised 4 mln euros and are waiting for the next round in a few months (company valuation is 40 mln euros).
At the moment you will be working on a health tracking app.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native applications for clients;
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs;
- Developing new features and functionality;
- Code review and bug fixing;
- Improving code coverage and quality with unit tests;
- Daily communication with the rest of the team;
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standup.
- Experience with React Native at least 2 years;
- Experience with Styled Components (a library built for React and React Native);
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD + fastlane for auto deployments;
- Would be a plus: experience with Sentry & Figma.