Homeflow is a market-leading, fast-growing, profitable, software-as-a-service (SaaS) business in the property market and they are looking to grow significantly over the next two to three years.
They build estate agency websites and develop software to help Estate Agents to perform better online.
They are a lovely team of people with a fantastic company culture – ambitious, hard-working, and collaborative yet respectful of work-life balance. Homeflow services are used by more than 500 UK Estate and Lettings Agents, from small independent offices to national corporate chains.
WHAT TO DO:
- Building bespoke websites/components
- Helping maintain and develop new custom features
- Maintaining legacy / existing sites (ES5, jQuery, and Backbone)
- Fixing and squashing bugs
- Getting involved with team-building during stand-ups, retros, and code clubs
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development
- Experience with JS Frameworks React
- Experience with modern JS tools and features (ES6+, NPM, Webpack)
- Experience with older JS tools and features (ES5, jQuery, Backbone)Experience working with APIs
- Experience using git on collaborative projects
- Strong problem-solving ability
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with server-side languages and frameworks (especially Ruby)
- Experience with templating languages (especially Liquid)
- Experience working using Agile methodologies (sprints, standups, retros)
- Experience with TDD and testing libraries
- Time management