Web3 Labs are the creators of the popular Open-Source Web3j library, downloaded over 1 million times, and used by Java and Android developers for connecting to the Ethereum blockchain. We work with both small and large companies, helping them to succeed with their blockchain deployments.
The companies we’ve worked with have been able to simplify their business processes by harnessing the new trust and transparency models that blockchain technology provides. Our clients include Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, Vodafone, ConsenSys and R3. Web3 Labs are recognised for the first-class services we provide and we were proud to be a runner up in Microsoft’s Partner of the Year Awards, 2020.
- Experience with Java / Kotlin more than 2 years;
- Git (Github, Bitbucket, or similar);
- Gradle, Maven, Intellij and other related technologies;
- Proven interest in blockchain technology;
- High interest in working on Web3 libraries (ethers.js, truffle, web3js, web3j, …).
Would be a plus (optional)
- Hands-on experience with peer-to-peer and distributed systems;
- Hands-on experience with Solidity;
- Hands-on experience with Geth, Besu or equivalent;
- Knowledge of inner working of EVM or other blockchains.
- Participate in the development of the Web3j library and tools;
- Be responsible for all things needed to help progress the Web3j library, related tools, and documentation;
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team and community.