Superchat is the most comprehensive messaging suite for small and medium-sized businesses. With our platform, businesses of any size can connect with customers through any channel (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, and many more) to request payments, collect reviews, and sell products and services in a modern way.
Led by Blossom Capital and with participation from 468 Capital, Superchat closed $15.6 million in Series A funding last December. That brings Superchat’s total raised to $18.8 million in just under a year.
WHAT TO DO
- Responsible for the quality assurance of our mobile app and our web app.
- Test our software on different devices and different operating systems (iOS and Android).
- Run these tests with a pre-built TestScript, but will be responsible for optimizing test cases and adapting them accordingly when there are innovations in the app.
- Write bug tickets in our ticketing system “Linear”.
- Constantly give impulses for the improvement of our app.
- In-depth understanding of mobile- and web applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing of software on various devices with different operating systems.
- A structured approach and an independent way of working.
- Strong skills in test planning and creating testing documentation.
- Familiarity with HTTP protocol, web working principles, cookies and local storage, CSS/HTML.
- English – Upper-intermediate/Advanced.