We are looking for someone who is able to “close” tech-related positions using classic channels like Linkedin or Djinni. At the same time, he/she would be responsible for managing and growing the network of our partners (other IT companies) in Eastern Europe who can also supply great engineering talents.
- Participate in the full recruitment process from applications, job creation, interview stages to the offer;
- Manage all aspects of collaboration with our partners (subcontractors) in terms of hiring new people. Sometimes, we just “borrow” needed developers from friendly companies instead of headhunting them.
- Maintain our ATS (PeopleForce) and a couple of Google Sheets ensuring the information is up-to-date for all open positions;
- Keep warm relationships with partners and candidates;
- Collaborate closely with the hiring & sales teams at Echo;
- Be a recruitment geek. We are ready to support your learning ambitions.
- Successful experience (at least 1 year) as a Recruiter or Researcher with tangible results.
- You are a tech-savvy person. It is not about being able to write PHP code, for example, but more about your passion for gadgets, technologies, robots, geek culture. Maybe even some attempts to develop a website or mobile app on your own.
- Great communication skills, ability to present and convince, dealing with various objections;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate. You will be talking to international candidates almost every day.