Visitt is an all-in-one property operating system that connects teams, tenants, and tech stacks together in a comprehensive set of collaboration, automation and data insight tools.
Company has been founded because we wanted to help property owners, operators and managers move away from pen and paper or over-complicated, outdated software and into beautifully simple, data-driven apps that people actually like to use.
WHAT TO DO
- Develop product features from planning to execution and be fully responsible for the solution.
- Build features that will create a real impact on people’s lives and be able to make the right technical tradeoffs and decisions.
- Collaborating with all team members, product, CS, and sales to better understand the problems you are working on and come up with solutions.
- Rethink our infrastructure and tackle existing solutions in different ways for the next generation of Visitt.
- Do/get code reviews and take part in planning.
- Kubernetes (AWS)
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Organizational skills
- Positive mindset and great at communication
- Be passionate about coding and the power you have to make a change.
- Be curious to learn new things.
- Visitt changes all the time and we need the people who are able to change and learn fast.