At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied directly to our customers’ success, so we do what it takes to make sure they’re successful. And we know that we couldn’t do it without our awesome employees. Our Software Development Teams work on a variety of customer projects, focusing on designing and enhancing our custom solutions.
Vendo is our digital selling solution that lets in-home sales professionals streamline selling – from appointment scheduling to contract signatures. It is built using the Ionic Framework and is available in web, iOS App, and Android App.
Country: USA (2-3 overlapping hours to CST is required).
WHAT TO DO
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of teams & projects, you will enhance and maintain the code of the app and relevant services.
- This role is a good mixture of teamwork & individual project work.
- You will be responsible for supporting and investigating issues involving released software.
- You will plan & implement data model structures for scalability.
- You will collaborate on designs, with a focus on business requirements, computing & data storage. You will integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- You will interact with the QA team to meet quality & regulatory standards.
- Ionic Framework
- English: Intermediate+
WOULD BE A PLUS (OPTIONAL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or equivalent professional experience.
- You need to be dependable, organized and enjoy working in a changing/fast paced environment.
- You can take direction and work independently to creatively meet business objectives.
- You are able to adapt to changing demands and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills.
- You have critical thinking, including creative development skills, requirements analysis capabilities, and proven problem-solving skills.