During the past decade, we’ve shipped over 150 products for clients that include Visa, the United Nations, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, and TOMS Shoes. You’ll work across the tech stack on various projects (www.kunaico.com), one of them is a ticketing application for the biggest concert provider in the United States.
- Fundamental experience with React;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc;
- Experience with software process, tools, and methodology: Agile, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science;
- English level: Upper-intermediate (daily meetings).
- Developing front-end website architecture;
- Designing user interactions on web pages;
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product;
- Accurate maintenance of work documentation including statuses in Atlassian or other software;
- Providing sufficient unit test coverage of developed code before submitted for review and release;
- Staying abreast of development in web applications and programming languages.