Do you want to join a challenging project to modernize the business management (ERP) and accounting system, which is already used by 30,000 companies in Lithuania? Now their product is actively entering other European markets and this is an opportunity for a strong Java developer to join something really big and significant.
- Strong knowledge of Java (version 11+);
- Understanding REST API and/or GraphQL concepts;
- Experience working with databases NoSQL and DBMS (preferred Postgres/SQL server);
- Good knowledge of Spring (Core, Boot, Web, Data, and Security);
- Experience in building a microservices architecture;
- Experience in messaging providers such as Kafka or ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or others;
- Understanding of web security concepts;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Passionate developer with the desire to learn.
- Development of a new market-leading product which will be used internationally;
- Work with an experienced globally located team;
- Recommend and participate in evaluating new concepts and system solutions to build future-proof products;
- Write unit, functional, and integration tests, contribute to improving the system performance and scalability;
- Participate in Agile (Scrum) activities from sprint planning to retrospectives.