Custom IT Staffing
What is actully IT Staffing? We’ve found many definitions of this term on the web, some confusing or even controversial. From our perspective, this process implies identifying and hiring highly skilled IT professionals who possess the capabilities to fulfill your software development requirements.
ℹ️ Synonyms and related keywords: temp-to-hire, permanent hire, contract staffing and placement, IT talent on demand
The Only IT Staffing Company Your Project Needs
Offload talent sourcing, filtering CVs, pre-qualifying candidates, interviews, technical assessments, reference checks and further support to our battle-scarred team of IT recruiters. We leverage our proven methodologies, experience and network to identify software developers who will exceed your expectations.
“People are not your most important asset. The right people are.” — Jim Collins, Author of Good to Great
We helped dozens of companies in the US, UK and Europe to get the right tech talent and deliver the great software products. Just take a look what our clients say:
Drop us a line to get the conversation started today!
IT Specialists You Can Get with Echo
Based on our previous experience, HR team capacity, popularity and availability on the labor market we can successfully search, validate and hire such web and mobile developers as:
- Python (Django, Flask, Tornado);
- PHP (Symfony, Laravel);
- Microsoft .NET (Core, ASP.NET, Entity, WPF), C#;
- Java (SE, EE, FX, Swing, Spring, JSP, GWT);
- IOS (Objective-C, Swift);
- Android (Java, Kotlin).
It can also be a combination of the technologies, so-called full-stack developers.
We invest our time and effort in building and maintaining relationships with such experts (mentioned above) and constantly hunt for the “hot” candidates.
We also might help with hiring QA (both manual and automation), PMs and DevOps specialists, but only as an addition to the dev team, not as a standalone service.
5 Reasons to Choose Us
- 30 days…
- 2nd interview
- 80% offer acceptance rate
- 90% passprobation period
- Avg tenure is 1 year and 7 months
Best Location for Staffing Tech Talent
From our perspective, Eastern Europe is an ideal region for your team scaling needs due to its availability of high-quality, cost-effective talent, access to reliable internet infrastructure, and cultural similarities to Western businesses.
Countries such as Poland, Ukraine, Romania or Bulgaria are particularly popular for IT staff augmentation as they have large pools of skilled IT professionals and relatively low costs compared to the US and UK. The best location for your remote team extension in Eastern Europe depends on the specific needs. For example, Ukraine can be an ideal choice for mobile and web development projects, with a large number of IT professionals and an established network of software engineering companies and IT services providers.
Additionally, Eastern Europe offers access to various language, cultural, and legal support services to make the remote dev team augmentation process as seamless as possible. This makes it easier for you to find the right talent for your projects and ensures that remote team members are well-versed in the necessary skills and cultural nuances.
Pros & Cons of Hiring Developers through an IT Staff Agency
The main advantages:
- delegating some of the administrative burdens
- having access to an extensive database of pre-validated talents
- staying time efficient
- increase the quality of the end product by hiring the right people from the very beginning
Despite having its advantages, there some disadvantages:
- Hiring developers through a recruitment firm is generally more expensive than hiring them directly.
- The recruitment process sometimes can be very time-consuming and might not lead to the needed results.
- The agency may not always have the best candidates available, limiting your choice of potential hires.
OK. Let’s get started. What are the next steps?
With Echo, hiring a full-time remote developer or even the entire development team is a simple process:
- Gathering Requirements. We start by hearing out your requirements, including project details, job descriptions, team size, workflow and cultural key points. No one-size-fits-all questionnaires.
- Selection and Validation. Our HR and tech experts thoroughly interview candidates. You approve each developer and give us the green light to hire them. Once all parties come to an agreement, the work starts.
- Launch and Ongoing Support. Our involvement in the process doesn’t end when we deliver a needed talent to you. We act as a mediator between the new hire and you to ensure a healthy and long-lasting relationship.
Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t give you any false expectations of bringing in a bunch of senior developers the very next day. Finding, validating and hiring the right candidate always takes some time. We utilize our experience, expertise and network to make it happen as soon as feasibly possible.