Kubernetes Development Firms in Ukraine
Kubernetes is a container orchestration system used for managing application containers in distributed environments. Kubernetes was developed by Google and has been adopted by many companies across the world. The development of Kubernetes has been supported by large companies like Amazon Web Services, Red Hat, IBM and Microsoft. If you are looking for Kubernetes development companies in Ukraine, you’ve come to the right place.
🛈 Related tech terms: Kubernetes, container orchestration, pod, deployment, microservices, service mesh, ingress controller, cluster, node, namespace.
Featured Kubernetes dev companies
- Kubernetes UA is a Kubernetes development and consulting firm in Ukraine. They specialize in helping companies develop and deploy applications on Kubernetes, as well as providing consulting and training services to help clients understand and use Kubernetes. They have a team of experienced engineers and developers who use their expertise to help companies deploy and manage their applications on Kubernetes.
- Mirantis Ukraine is a leading Kubernetes development firm in Ukraine. They specialize in developing and deploying applications on Kubernetes, as well as providing consulting and training services to clients. They have a team of experienced engineers and developers who use their expertise to help companies deploy and manage their applications on Kubernetes.
- Kubermatic Ukraine is a Kubernetes development and consulting company in Ukraine. They specialize in providing solutions for companies that want to deploy and manage their applications on Kubernetes. They also provide consulting and training services to help clients understand and use Kubernetes.
How to choose the right firm?
When choosing a Kubernetes development company, consider their experience, portfolio, customer reviews, and technical capabilities.
Research the company's ability to develop, deploy, and manage Kubernetes-based applications and services. Make sure they have the necessary skills, expertise, and resources to ensure the successful development of your project.
Five questions you should ask Kubernetes developer(s) before the hire
- What experience do you have working with Kubernetes?
- How do you configure and manage secrets in Kubernetes?
- How do you manage container resources such as CPU and memory?
- What strategies do you use to ensure high availability of Kubernetes applications?
- What tools do you use to monitor and debug Kubernetes applications?
👋 A lot of companies to analyse? Let us help you to select the trustful service provider!
Technologies that may replace Kubernetes
Thinking of other choices (alternatives) may be a decent thought:
- Docker Swarm: A container orchestration platform that allows users to manage a cluster of Docker nodes as a single virtual system.
- Amazon ECS: Amazon Elastic Container Service is a fully managed container orchestration service that allows users to manage and scale containerized applications on AWS.
- Mesos: A distributed systems kernel that abstracts CPU, memory, storage, and other compute resources away from machines.
Hire Ukrainian Kubernetes Developers
Kubernetes development companies in Ukraine offer a wide range of services and solutions to meet the needs of businesses and organizations.
With their experienced and knowledgeable teams, these firms can provide reliable, cost-effective solutions to help businesses optimize their cloud infrastructures, increase their scalability, and provide a secure and reliable environment for their business operations. With the right Kubernetes development company in Ukraine, businesses can benefit from the latest advances in cloud computing, while ensuring a safe, reliable, and cost-effective platform to help them succeed.
Top locations: Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Zaporizhzhia, Vinnytsia, Khmelnytskyi, Ivano-Frankivsk.
The typical rates companies charge for Kubernetes development in Ukraine depend on the specific project requirements and the experience and skills of the developer. Generally, the rates range from $20 to $50 per hour, with most experienced Kubernetes developers charging around $30 per hour.