1. Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money (2016)
New York Times Book Review Editor’s Choice
SHORTLISTED FOR THE 2015 FINANCIAL TIMES AND MCKINSEY BUSINESS BOOK OF THE YEAR
A New York Times technology and business reporter charts the dramatic rise of Bitcoin and the fascinating personalities who are striving to create a new global money for the Internet age.
Digital Gold is New York Times reporter Nathaniel Popper’s brilliant and engrossing history of Bitcoin, the landmark digital money and financial technology that has spawned a global social movement.
The notion of a new currency, maintained by the computers of users around the world, has been the butt of many jokes, but that has not stopped it from growing into a technology worth billions of dollars, supported by the hordes of followers who have come to view it as the most important new idea since the creation of the Internet. Believers from Beijing to Buenos Aires see the potential for a financial system free from banks and governments. More than just a tech industry fad, Bitcoin has threatened to decentralize some of society’s most basic institutions.
An unusual tale of group invention, Digital Gold charts the rise of the Bitcoin technology through the eyes of the movement’s colorful central characters, including an Argentinian millionaire, a Chinese entrepreneur, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, and Bitcoin’s elusive creator, Satoshi Nakamoto. Already, Bitcoin has led to untold riches for some, and prison terms for others.
Author(s): Nathaniel Popper
2. Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading – Bitcoin Book 1, Blockchain, Wallet, Business (2017)
SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICING: $9.90! Regularly priced: $12.99 $14.99. Get this Amazing #1 Amazon Top Release – Great Deal!
Bitcoin is not just a new word in the Internet age or technological and financial progress, it’s a start of a new era on the Earth! Even 10 years ago we even couldn’t imagine dreaming about digital money – you can’t physically touch them but you can own and spend them. Today this is a reality! Bitcoin revolution covered the whole world like a huge wave, more and more people interested in this “Digital Gold”.
Over the past few years, Bitcoin has grown from something known only to a select few tech nerds into a revolutionary currency that has rapidly changed the way that we think about the concept of money. You no doubt see Bitcoin payments accepted in all kinds of places now, but, if you can believe it, it used to be a fairly complicated procedure for finding places that let you pay in Bitcoin.
Anyway, to run the world you need to know everything. We can’t guarantee that you will know EVERYTHING from this book, but we can guarantee you will have the notion of a new currency – Bitcoin. What is it? Where did it come from? How do you use it? Is it really just fake internet money created by drug dealers? That is precisely what we will be answering in this book. We’ll cover everything you need to know in order to get started with Bitcoin:
- understanding the Blockchain and Bitcoin transactions
- where to keep your Bitcoin (how to choose a secure wallet)
- buying Bitcoin
- investing in Bitcoin
- how to start accepting and using Bitcoin as a part of your business
- principles of Bitcoin mining
- the security of Bitcoin etc.
Also, the author will share with you interesting facts about Bitcoin and will give you professional tips on the start of your way in Bitcoin family!
Ready to take on the Bitcoin world yet? I hope so.
I’d like to be the first to officially welcome you to the world of Bitcoin!
Author(s): Alan T. Norman
Bitcoin, the first successful decentralized digital currency, is still in its early stages and yet it's already spawned a multi-billion dollar global economy. This economy is open to anyone with the knowledge and passion to participate. Mastering Bitcoin provides the knowledge. You simply supply the passion.
The second edition includes:
- A broad introduction to bitcoin–ideal for non-technical users, investors, and business executives
- An explanation of the technical foundations of bitcoin and cryptographic currencies for developers, engineers, and software and systems architects
- Details of the bitcoin decentralized network, peer-to-peer architecture, transaction lifecycle, and security principles
- New developments such as Segregated Witness, Payment Channels, and Lightning Network
- Improved explanations of keys, addresses and wallets
- User stories, analogies, examples, and code snippets illustrating key technical concepts
Author(s): Andreas M. Antonopoulos
4. Bitcoin From Beginner To Expert: The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology (2017)
Author(s): Christian Newman
5. Bitcoin For Dummies (2016)
Bitcoin For Dummies is the fast, easy way to start trading crypto currency, with clear explanations and expert advice for breaking into this exciting new market. Understanding the mechanisms and risk behind Bitcoin can be a challenge, but this book breaks it down into easy-to-understand language to give you a solid grasp of just where your money is going. You’ll learn the details of Bitcoin trading, how to set up your Bitcoin wallet, and everything you need to get started right away. An in-depth discussion on security shows you how to protect yourself against some of the riskier aspects of this open-source platform, helping you reduce your risks in the market and use Bitcoin safely and effectively.
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, with transaction management and issuing of Bitcoins carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin allows easy mobile payments, fast international payments, low- or no-fee transactions, multi-signature capabilities, and more, but the nuances of the market can be difficult to grasp. This informative guide lays it all out in plain English, so you can strengthen your understanding and get started now.
- Understand the ins and outs of the Bitcoin market
- Learn how to set up your Bitcoin wallet
- Protect yourself against fraud and theft
- Get started trading this exciting new currency
The Bitcoin market is huge, growing quickly, and packed with potential. There’s also some risk, so you need to go in fully informed and take steps to manage your risk wisely. Bitcoin For Dummies is the clear, quick, easy-to-follow guide to getting started with Bitcoin.
6. Cryptocurrency Investing Bible: The Ultimate Guide About Blockchain, Mining, Trading, ICO, Ethereum Platform, Exchanges, Top Cryptocurrencies for Investing and Perfect Strategies to Make Money (2017)
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, ICO, blockchain, mining… When hearing those words just a couple of years back, people used to say:
- It’s a scam, financial bubble
- IThere is no point in investing, the price is too low
- INo country will ever recognize cryptocurrency
- IIt’s an obvious pyramid scheme
- IIt’s a sort of amusement for nerds
- IIt’s not serious, it will collapse in a couple of years.
Until recently, cryptocurrency had been viewed as a sort of amusement for a handful of the chosen who bought and sold something and believed that a new currency would make a hit one day!
You surely were also among those people who did not take Bitcoin and cryptocurrency seriously, but the current events gag even the biggest skeptics.
Current Bitcoin price is 6,644$*
The price of the most popular cryptocurrency repeatedly breaks all the unthinkable records.
Capitalization is about $120 billion
The world’s largest economies – India and Japan – recognized Bitcoin as the official currency. The US authorities recognized cryptocurrency as the asset. And this is just the beginning.
Mining on an industrial scale
The cryptocurrency market is extremely fast-changing, and it is almost impossible to monitor the situation and make the right decisions on your own. Most people have no proper experience, time and money for that. My book gives basic yet quite extensive information for those people who do not chase a rainbow but want to build a long-term profitable business in one of the cryptocurrency areas: from mining to investing.
So, this book is not about:
- Illegal ways of making money
- Praising cryptocurrency and urging you to invest in it to the last penny
- Fraud techniques and making a fast buck
- Boring and pointless theory
- Ways to earn millions without investments and risks
This book will help you get to learn the following:
- Which way of making money in cryptocurrency market suits you best.
- Where should you start if you have just $500.
- What information about cryptocurrency the experts withhold (Take the rose-colored glasses off!).
- How to elaborate a personal strategy, set up your own cryptocurrency business and earn your first $3,000-10,000 as early as 2018.
I can also guarantee that you:
- Puzzle out the main present-day currency trend even if you are clueless about economics, finance and technology.
- Understand whether you really want to invest in cryptocurrency (perhaps, this type of business doesn’t suit you at all and you will save your time)
- Get to learn how to check the risks and not to invest in the first available currency
- Having considered my experience, protect yourself from possible failures and pouring money down the drain which will inevitably happen if you go it blind.
Thus, my goal is fairly simple: help you set up and develop business in one of the cryptocurrency areas.
Find out 7 cryptocurrency investment strategies + 2 perfect strategies today!
It is definitely Amazon Great Deal: You can read on your PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet or Kindle device.
Author(s): Alan T. Norman
7. Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech) (2017)
Lots of investment opportunities have come and gone. Now is the time for cryptocurrencies, so do not miss the boat. These currencies have a market cap of over $100 billion!
This book is packed with research and references so that you can make an informed decision about these cryptocurrencies
Here are the topics that are included in the book:
Mining, Investing and Trading Cryptocurrencies
Understanding Wallets and the digital marketplace
And details about various other cryptocurrencies.
If you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies and whether the opportunity is worth it, then this book will definitely help you make an informed decision!
Author(s): Abraham K White
8. Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies.Top 20 Cryptocurrencies 2018: Main Disadvantages of Bitcoin, Blockchain Revolution, Bounty and ICO, Tips and Strategies for Trading (2018)
Do you want to know how to increase your capital in one year from 300% up to 1000%?
Are you looking for ways to earn money online with cryptotradting, but you have no idea what to do in the cryptocurrencies coin market?
There is still an opportunity for you to join this revolution and make a great investment for yourself. I can show you how. There is no involvement with banks and other financial institutions as you are completely in control of your funds and investments.
With Cryptocurrency Investing for Dummies, you can start investing in main cryptocurrencies, grow your investment and prepare yourself for a financially secure future.
Here is a Preview of What You’ll Learn:
- Blockchain Revolutin
- 10 Reasons Why Bitcoin is Not the Best
- Main Facts about Cryptocurrency Investing
- Best Cryptocurrencies to Invest in
- How to Trade Cryptocurrency – Main Steps for Beginners
- What are Crypto – Bounties Campaigns
- What is an ICOs and how does it work
Investing in cryptocurrencies is extremely popular right now, and I am sure you want to be a part of this. There are some risks of course, but you can reduce some of them by becoming educated.
Read on. Just imagine that what you can find here – the secret insider info and signals which you can use to start earning 1000% on your investment within the next 12 months.
My goal is to help you, so your will have these amazing opportunities starting right now
Tags: buy bitcoins, bitcoin price, bitcoins, bitcoin, how to earn money in internet, books on investing for beginners, make money machine, money management day trading, make money in internet, steps financial freedom, blockchain for dummies, blockchain for dummies 2017, bitcoin book, bitcoin book paperback, how to invest in cryptocurrency, bitcoin guidebook, mastering bitcoin, cryptocurrency revolution
Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats- Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you.
Author(s): Jared Benson
9. Bitcoin: Everything You Need to Know about Bitcoin, how to Mine Bitcoin, how to Buy BTC and how to Make Money with Bitcoin. (2017)
Everything You Need to Know about Bitcoin, how to Mine Bitcoin, how to Buy BTC and how to Make Money with Bitcoin.
An alias Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, world’s first cryptocurrency in 2008. The starting price of Bitcoin was around 2 cents per Bitcoin. In recent years, its growing popularity has caused its value to skyrocket. As of October 2017, the price of each Bitcoin is worth over $5000 and still rising. Over the last five years, Bitcoin investment outperformed popular investment sectors like real estate, gold, and stock. Experts are now saying that the price of 1 single Bitcoin could reach 10k within the next year. Currently, the Bitcoin is functioning as a people’s currency, and there is a lot of hype surrounding Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has become a buzzword and has a far-reaching global impact. People who invested early on Bitcoin made a fortune, but it doesn’t mean latecomers like you can’t make a profit. If you are looking for a guide to know what Bitcoin is and how to invest and make a profit, then this Ultimate Bitcoin Guide is for you. This easy-to-read, easy-to-understand guide explains everything the reader needs to know about Bitcoin. This Bitcoin guidebook is for anyone who doesn’t want to be left behind in the next technological revolution.
This book will explain everything that you need to know to get started with Bitcoin. In this book, you will find basic, accurate, detailed information that will help you understand what Bitcoin is. How you can use it to achieve your own needs, wants and goals. Apart from discussing the uses of Bitcoin in everyday life and business, the final chapter discusses a variety of ways you can make a profit with Bitcoin. This book is the asset that will change your views on the financial system, currency and investment. The clock is ticking, so don’t take too long. Grab your copy today! Start to read the book and secure your financial fortune.
In this book you will learn:
- Chapter 1 Bitcoin! What is it?
- Chapter 2 Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Chapter 3 Bitcoin Address
- Chapter 4 Buying Your First Bitcoin
- Chapter 5 Using Bitcoin
- Chapter 6 Investing In Bitcoin
- Chapter 7 Doing Business with Bitcoin
- Chapter 8 Bitcoin Mining
- Chapter 9 Security Factor
- Chapter 10 Things You Should Know
- Chapter 11 Make Money with Bitcoin
Would You Like to Know More?
Scroll to the top and click that yellow button, and Get your copy Today!
Author(s): Andrus Istomin
10. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain: Surprising Insights from 200+ Podcast Interviews of Industry Insiders (2017)
Author(s): Richard Jacobs
11. Bitcoin: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin Investing, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrency (2017)
Grab this GREAT physical book now at a limited time discounted price!
The world has always run on traditional fiat currencies, which have been backed and controlled by governments. The government can inflate or deflate the price of these currencies without any democratic involvement. This also meant a high degree of regulation and government scrutiny that led to manipulation, but then came Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that is not controlled by anyone, and that doesn’t require a third-party intervention. It was created by a figure known as Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. His identity is still unknown, and he vanished from the online world a few years after introducing the world to the revolutionary technology of Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s value has increased over the years because of its popularity, and many people have made a lot of money from it. No central figure controls Bitcoin, but it’s regulated by a peer-to-peer network that provides it with a functional base without the need of an external figure. Bitcoin is a democratic currency because it can’t be influenced or manipulated by a few wealthy people for their gains and interests. Most people have heard about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but there is a lot of mystery that surrounds this terminology. Therefore most people are hesitant about investing in this lucrative currency. Bitcoin has almost become a buzzword in the last few years, thanks to its growing popularity. But the important question is, how does Bitcoin function? Is it a sound investment opportunity? How can you buy Bitcoin? If you want the answer to these questions, then this is the book that you need. Bitcoin is changing the world, and it is entirely possible that in the next twenty years, it might become the currency that everyone in the world uses. Some governments, like that of Japan and Switzerland, are openly embracing it while others are strictly against its use. Bitcoin is growing every day, and those who are in the game are already making thousands of dollars from it. So, if you want to understand what the hype is all about it, you have found the right book.
Order your copy of this fantastic book today!
Author(s): Ikuya Takashima
12. The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order (2016)
Author(s): Paul Vigna, Michael J. Casey